dependent relationship :))

I know you at work soon .. once you're normal .. but when you're working at the pub once everything has changed .. we are always together .. you have to go anywhere with me, but if you're already getting swept away with no guarantee of work time front of you that I think the more difficult to turn away a lot of you .. I heard about the story that I highly offensive article you .. but I do not care because I believe you .. even though we already do not have what I still love your self, I miss the old you away .. I miss the old Izan .. which went down .. it is AZIZAN matter what the article itself you want to say .. I do not care .. but everything has changed now .. I must move forward even without you .. thnkss because bahagiakan me for this, I'm happy with you dear ..♥♥♥

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

SILA BERI COMMENT SEPATAH DUA KATA . HEHEHE ^____^